We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Tennessee Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Tennessee departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Tennessee and Memphis
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Here in SW Tennessee, we regularly deal with rats in people's homes and in commercial buildings. The same goes for squirrels in attics. We provide animal trapping for raccoons, skunks, and opossums, and even armadillos. We pride ourselves
on our safe removal of bats without harming any of these valuable creatures. We also provide snake removal services in Memphis, and in the Mississippi delta we deal with venomous species such as the cottonmouth. We provide bird
control services, as well as removal of lawn pests such as moles and voles. We are dedicated to excellent customer service, and are available 24 hours 7 days to handle your Memphis animal problem. We are not just trappers, but we also
do building repairs and attic cleanup. From tiny mice to huge beavers, we can handle it all! We service the greater Memphis metro area, including all of Shelby County TN, and the towns of Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, Covington,
Lakeland, Millington, Arlington, and more. In Arkansas, we service Mississippi County, Craighead County, and Greene County, and of course the towns of West Memphis AR, and Forrest City. We service DeSoto County Mississippi and
the towns of Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Southaven MS, Holly Springs, Corinth, and Senatobia.
To learn more about our services, visit the Memphis wildlife removal